At Genero Solutions we strive to make the everyday life for the travelling sales representative as efficient and delightful as possible. By providing a SaaS service and mobile apps we help sales teams dealing with fast moving consumer goods unleash their true potential.
Our customers are primarily in the Nordics, but we are expanding to the rest of the world.
We are looking for an iOS developer who can take our new app experience from early beta to production ready. You will play a key role in influencing the future of app features and product design!
You will be part of a cross functional team responsible for the development and operation of our products. Currently we are developing our products mainly with Microsoft technology but we are open to new ideas.
What you’ll do
- Develop our new iOS app in Swift
- Work with our Xamarin developers on feature parity and support iOS platform specifics to improve the experience across all our iOS apps.
- Develop and implement strategies for building and maintaining appealing, high-performance user experiences for our end users.
- Evaluate new technologies in iOS and mobile app development and, together with the team, implement them in the product.
- We are a small company, so you will have the opportunity to work broadly across our apps if you like.
Who you are
You are a software craftsman who can drive your tasks forward in an independent manner.
Here are some skills you need to succeed:
- Are experienced in with a wide variety of iOS frameworks and libraries.
- You have released at least one app on the App Store or have a project in the works that you can tell us about.
- Enjoy working with our end-users regarding design and function.
- You understand the value of automation and continuous delivery.
We believe in strong teamwork and the important thing is what you do not where and when you do it.